Introduction: Starting a conversation online with a girl may seem intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are 20 ideas to get the conversation rolling.
1. Compliment her: Whether it is her profile picture or something she posted, take the time to let her know what you appreciate about her. Be sure to make it genuine and authentic.
2. Ask how she’s been: Show that you care about her and want to know what she has been up to. Avoiding generic questions can make the conversation more interesting.
3. Talk about her interests: Ask her about her interests or hobbies and get her to elaborate. This shows that you care about her and make it more engaging.
4. Ask about her week: This will give you an insight into her everyday life and you may find out some new and interesting things about her.
5. Talk about the music she likes: Find out what kind of music she listens to and ask her to elaborate on why she likes it.
6. Share a funny story: Share something funny that has happened to you recently to make her laugh.
7. Ask questions about topics she knows: Ask her questions about topics she is passionate and knowledgeable in. Show an interest in what she loves.
8. Make her laugh: Make her laugh by telling a joke or sharing a funny meme.
9. Ask her opinion on something interesting: Ask her opinion on something interesting and get her to elaborate more on it.
10. Talk about recent events: Talk about recent events or trends in the news or her favorite genre and ask her opinion on it.
11. Exchange recent activity/experiences: Exchange recent stories activities or experiences you have had recently and start a conversation.
12. Talk about her family: Ask her about her family and find out more about them. This can help build a connection between the two of you.
13. Ask her hobbies and favorite things: Find out what kind of hobbies she likes and what her favorite things are.
14. Talk about your passions: Talk about your passions and ask her what her passions are.
15. Ask about her plans for the weekend: Ask her about her plans for the upcoming weekend and tell her what you have planned.
16. Ask her favorite places: Ask her where her favorite places are to visit and why she likes them.
17. Ask her thoughts on current issues: Ask her opinion on current issues and debate the different perspectives on them.
18. Talk about favorite movies: Ask her what her favorite movies are and why she likes them.
19. Ask what she did today: This would be a great way to make her think and talk more about her day.
20. Exchange interesting facts: Exchange interesting facts and stories you learned recently and discuss the implications of them.