1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
This is a great way to lightheartedly learn more about the other person and lets you dive into some fun conversations about different superpowers without it getting too strange.
2. What’s the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you?
This is a great conversation starter for building chemistry between you two by getting you to think about some humorous moments and can help start a great conversation.
3. What are your thoughts on astrology?
This a great conversation starter for sparking conversation about different potential signs and their interactions with each other.
4. What is one meaningful dream you have?
This is a great way to get more focused on a more meaningful conversation. It will help you learn more about what the other person values and dreams of achieving.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
This is a great way to find out more about the other person’s dream vacation and lets you plan some hypothetical dates based around the destination.
6. What show have you binge watched recently?
This will help get to know the other person more and let you both bond over any shows you have both watched.
7. What are some of your favorite books/movies/songs?
This is a great conversation starter for getting to know each other’s taste in culture and opens up the possibility for conversations about different stories, characters, and messages.
8. What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done?
This question can either lead to funny, light-hearted conversations, or to more serious, meaningful talks about one’s life experiences.
9. What is the strangest food you’ve tried?
This is a great conversation starter for sparking conversations about different cultures, the strangeness of traditional recipes, and exploring different cuisines.
10. If you could have lunch with anyone, who would it be and why?
This interesting conversation starter can help you get to know the other person more by learning more about their heroes and idols.
11. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
This is a great conversation starter for sparking meaningful conversations regarding the issues that they find important and will give you more insight into their beliefs.
12. What are some of the most random facts you’ve learned?
This is a great way to create lighthearted conversations about random facts or stories that the person may have experienced or stumbled across.
13. What is your favorite hobby?
This is a great conversation starter for getting to know the other person’s interests and passions so that you can plan potential dates centered around those.
14. What old habits still bring you surprise and joy?
This conversation starter can help get to know the person more by learning about what makes them happy and what their little surprises and quirks are.
15. What would you do if you had a million dollars?
This is a great way to get the other person to open up and provide some insight into their goals and plans for the future.
16. What is your favorite piece of advice you’ve been given?
This is an interesting conversation starter that allows you to get more in touch with the person’s values and what they take away from the things they are told.
17. What have you been really proud of lately?
This is a great conversation starter to show interest in the other person and learn more about their accomplishments, values, and things they are proud of.
18. Do you have any weird phobias?
This is a unique conversation starter for lightheartedly exploring the other person’s fears and discovering any possible shared topics that might link you two together.
19. If you had to get a new job, what would it be?
This conversation starter can help explore the other person’s desires and aspirations, which can lead to potential interesting conversations about the paths they could take.
20. What is the most extreme thing you’ve ever done for money?
This conversation starter can lead to some funny, lighthearted conversations about different jobs, but also to more serious topics like people’s risks for money.