Introduction: Starting off a conversation can be difficult, especially if you don’t know the person well. Here are some conversation starters for morning conversations that will start a comfortable and engaging conversation.
1. What are your plans for today? – This question helps to open up a conversation and find out what the person is doing for the day.
2. Did you get enough sleep last night? – It is common courtesy to ask how someone slept, and can open up a conversation to the morning before.
3. How is the morning treating you? – This question allows the individual to open up about their morning and how pleasant or difficult it is.
4. Did you have any exciting dreams last night? – Dreams are always an interesting topic and can be both comical and serious for a conversation.
5. Did you have any breakfast this morning? – Food is often a great conversation starter, and it is important to find out if the person had breakfast this morning.
6. Do you have any morning rituals? – It is interesting to know what people do in the morning to start their day off right.
7. What’s the best part about getting up in the morning? – Everyone has something that they enjoy about getting up in the morning, discussing this can lead to fun conversations.
8. What are you looking forward to today? – It is always nice to talk about something you look forward to in the day ahead.
9. If you could change one thing about the morning, what would it be? – This is a great way to get someone to think about the morning, and tell you something that they would like to change.
10. Do you usually have a busy morning or do you like to take it slow? – This question can tell you a lot about how someone normally starts their day.
11. What is your favorite way to start the day? – Everyone has their own way of starting the day, this is a great way to find out what people like.
12. What was the first thing you did when you woke up? – This question is one that people would not normally ask, but it is a great way to open up a conversation.
13. Do you like to start your day with music or something else? – This can be interesting to find out what kind of music someone likes to listen to in the morning, or if they prefer something else.
14. Do you have any hobbies that you like to do in the morning? – This is a great way to start off the conversation and find out of someone has any interesting hobbies that you can share.
15. What would you do if you had an extra hour each morning? – This is a great way to get creative and see what people would do with an extra hour in their day.
16. What projects are you working on right now? – Talking about projects or goals can be a great way to get someone talking about what they are passionate about.
17. What is the best advice you ever got in the morning? – This question can be a great way to talk about inspiration and advice, which are often things that people need in the morning.
18. Have you been to any recent morning events that you enjoyed? – Talking about any morning events is always a great way to hear about different experiences someone has had.
19. Who do you like to talk to in the morning? – This is a good way to find out if someone has any close friends that they enjoy talking to in the morning.
20. What is the most important thing that you do in the morning? – This question can show you what people prioritize in their mornings and what is the most important for them.