Intro: Starting a conversation with your girlfriend can be a nerve-wracking experience, but by having some conversation starters in mind, you can ensure that the conversation can flow easily and naturally. Here are 20 conversation starters for your girlfriend:
1. What has been the best moment of your day today so far? – This is a great way to kickstart the conversation and to get your girlfriend to open up about her day and share any exciting or interesting experiences she has had.
2. What are you looking forward to in the upcoming week? – If you both are looking forward to the same thing, you can use this conversation starter as a way to bond and plan something together.
3. What is the last movie or show you watched that you absolutely loved? – Talking about movies and shows is a great way to get to know your girlfriend’s taste in films and to have some fun discussions.
4. What have you been reading lately? – Books are always a great conversation starter and by finding out what your girlfriend has been reading, you can get to know her interests better.
5. What is one thing that you have learned recently? – This conversation starter can help you to learn more about your girlfriend and to find out what kind of knowledge she has been engaging in recently.
6. What is your favorite food to cook?– Talking about food is always a great way to bond and to get your girlfriend to share her culinary tastes and interests.
7. What memories of your childhood do you hold close to your heart? – This is a great way to get to know your girlfriend better and to find out more about her childhood experiences.
8. What are some places that you would like to travel to in the future? – Talking about travel is an exciting way to bond and to have some fun discussions about places you would like to explore together in the future.
9. What are some things that you are passionate about? – Knowing what your girlfriend is passionate about can be a great way to understand her more deeply, as well as allowing you to connect with her on different topics.
10. What is the last song you heard that you really loved? – Music is always a great conversation starter and talking about the music that you both like can be a great way to have fun and bond.
11. What have your biggest accomplishments been in the past year? – This conversation starter can be a great way to showcase how proud you are of your girlfriend and to celebrate all the amazing things she has achieved over the past year.
12. What is the best book you’ve read in the past year? – Books are always a great conversation starter and by finding out what your girlfriend has been reading, you can get to know her interests and her literary tastes better.
13. Share a funny story from your university days. – Sharing funny stories is a great way to have a relaxed and enjoyable conversation, as well as learning more about what your girlfriend’s time at university was like.
14. What was the last outdoor activity you did? – Talking about outdoor activities is a great way to bond and to share some of your favorite outdoor pursuits.
15. What is the last memorable experience you had? – This can be a great way to get your girlfriend to open up and share her exciting experiences from the past.
16. What is one thing that you would like to learn or pursue? – If your girlfriend has a passion for something or an interest in a specific activity she would like to learn, this can be a great conversation starter and a way for you to connect and learn about her interests.
17. What type of music do you think you would have listened to if you were born in a different decade? – This conversation starter can be a great way to have fun with your girlfriend and to play around with different music genres while also learning more about what kind of music your girlfriend likes.
18. If you could plan a romantic getaway weekend, where would you go and what would you do? – This is a great conversation starter to get your girlfriend thinking about plans for a potential romantic getaway you can have together in the future.
19. What do you think the most important life lesson is? – This can spark a deep and meaningful conversation between the two of you, as well as helping you to understand what your girlfriend believes are the most important values and lessons to live by in life.
20. What has been the worst decision you have made in the past year and what did you learn from it? – This conversation starter can help your girlfriend to reflect and open up about any mistakes that she has made that she has learned from, as well as being a great way to connect and learn from each other.