Introduction: Conversation starters for a women’s group can be a great way to get the group engaged and connected. The following list of 20 ideas are great for sparking meaningful conversations, building relationships, and having some fun.
1. What heals you best during difficult times? This is a great prompt for open conversation and to get people feeling connected while sharing their own experiences.
2. What are you most proud of that you’ve accomplished this year? This is a great topic to boost morale and celebrate accomplishments.
3. Describe a moment that changed the course of your life. This can help people reflect on how events can lead to growth and change.
4. Describe a hobby or activity you’ve recently taken up. Discussing new activities is a great way to learn from each other and share experiences.
5. What would you like to be remembered for? Discussing legacy ideas can help the group learn from each other, share values, and consider their own legacies.
6. What’s one thing that you want to try or learn to do? This is a great opportunity to encourage exploration and share experiences.
7. What is something that you are excited about for the rest of the year? This topic can help get people to think positively, and can lead to a discussion on ways to find joy in the present.
8. What do you do to self-care? Self-care is important, so talking about it can be a great way to promote self-love, awareness, and well-being.
9. What three people have helped you through your life’s journey? This is always a great way to honor and appreciate those who have inspired and supported us.
10. What are the most important lessons you’ve learned? Discussing important life lessons can be a way to find common ground, connect, and encourage others.
11. What is one idea that motivates you? Talking about motivation can be a way to help one another stay focused on their goals.
12. What is one thing that you are passionate about? Discussing passions is a great way to spark inspiration and gain insight into each other’s lives.
13. Who is someone that you admire and why? Talking about role models can be a great way to celebrate the success of others and find motivation to pursue our own dreams.
14. Name one thing you’re proud of looking back since the Pandemic. This prompt can be a way to reminisce on all of the collective accomplishments, big and small, of the past year.
15. What do you like to do that works to honor your spirit? Talking about self-love rituals can help promote positive self-care and provide insight into different methods.
16. If you could gain a new skill in an instant, what would it be? Discussing interests and skill-building can be a great ice-breaker, and offer some great insight into each other.
17. What is something that has been challenging for you lately? This is a great way to discuss stress relief, and connect on certain shared experiences.
18. What is your go-to stress reliever? Discussing tips on how to manage stress can provide great strategies for effectively dealing with difficult moments.
19. What does self-acceptance mean to you personally? This prompt can offer insight into alternative perspectives and help open the group’s minds.
20. If you could pick any three words to describe yourself, what would those words be? Exploring words that each person closely identifies with can help foster understanding among the group.