Introduction: Conversation starters are often times hard to come up with when meeting a new person. Here is a list of 20 conversation starters tailored to women to help break the ice and keep the conversation flowing.
1. What is the most inspiring book you’ve read recently? – This is a great conversation starter, as it allows the woman to talk about her interests and find common ground where your conversations can flow.
2. What is something that always puts a smile on your face? – A fun, light-hearted conversation starter, it will give you an insight into what makes a woman tick.
3. What is one thing in your life that you are most proud of? – This is a great question to open up a conversation and show admiration for a woman’s accomplishments.
4. What’s the one job you would absolutely love to have one day? – This question allows you to explore her passions and dreams, which can bring a deeper layer to the conversation.
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given? – Getting some insight into the wisdom she has been lucky enough to receive can be a great conversation starter.
6. What are three words that best describe you? – A simple and fun conversation starter that can give you an idea of who she is and what she wants from life.
7. What is your favorite quote? – An interesting conversation starter that offers an opportunity to find common ground in the things we like to quote.
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? – A great way to get to know someone and one that can bring a lot of interesting conversations.
9. Who are your heroes in life? – Heroes are incredibly important influences, so get to know who hers are and why she looks up to them.
10. What’s the last thing that made you laugh uncontrollably? – Making sure that laughter is a part of your conversations can be an important way to keep things light and fun.
11. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do? – A great way to get an idea of what she values most in life and where she sees herself in the future.
12. What are some of your pet peeves? – Getting to know the things that really grind her gears is a great way to get to know someone.
13. What do you think has been the most important invention of the 20th century? – A great conversation starter to gauge her values, opinions and beliefs about the world.
14. If you could time travel, where would you go? – Time travel is an endlessly fascinating subject, so get to know where she would like to explore.
15. If you had a free afternoon, what would you do? – A great way to get to know what she likes to do in her leisure time.
16. What would be your dream vacation? – Exploring her ideas and dreams of places she wants to visit is a great way to get to know someone.
17. What did you learn from your last job? – A great conversation starter to find out what valuable lessons she has learned from her experiences.
18. What music do you like nowadays? – Music tastes can give great insight into someone’s personality, so ask her what she is listening to.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were younger? – A fun, light-hearted conversation starter to get to know someone’s childhood dreams and ambitions.
20. What brings you the most joy in life? – A great question to get to know someone’s values and priorities, and get to know what she finds the most rewarding.