Introduction: In a new relationship, it can be difficult to know just what to talk about. Here’s a list of 20 conversation starters for a new boyfriend.
1. Ask them about their hobbies: Find out what they do in their spare time, and why they enjoy it. It’s a great way to explore their passions and interests.
2. Ask them about their friends: Getting to know their friends is a great way to learn more about someone’s personality.
3. Talk about your dreams: Talking about dreams and aspirations can be a great way to get to know someone better and can even help you two start to work together to make those dreams a reality.
4. Talk about your childhood: Discussing childhood experiences can help both of you learn a little bit more about each other, and you’ll both have interesting stories to share.
5. Talk about their family: It’s important to learn more about your partner’s family, as it can give you an even better understanding of who they are.
6. Share music: Music can really bring people together. Try exchanging playlists to get a better sense of what music moves you both.
7. Talk about travels: What trips have they taken that they’ve most enjoyed? What would their dream destination be?
8. Ask about the stories behind their favorite tattoos: Ask them why they got specific tattoos, and you’ll probably learn a lot more about them in the process.
9. Ask them about their favorite books: Ask them which books they’ve read and what they loved most about them.
10. Talk about your favorite foods: Talking about food can spark conversations about cultures and help you both find out more about each other.
11. Ask them why they love their job: Ask them why they chose their profession, and discuss the skills and qualities that make them most successful.
12. Talk about their relationship to technology: Does your partner prefer to stay off the grid or are they an avid user of social media?
13. Ask them about their goals: Find out about their long-term future ambitions, and offer your support and advice to help them achieve them.
14. Discuss home decor: Talking about home decor is a great way to learn more about someone’s taste, and you might discover some great tips or even inspirational ideas.
15. Ask them about their values: Values are an important part of who we are and what we stand for. Discuss their core values, and how they intersect with yours.
16. Let them tell you a funny story: Everyone loves to laugh! Let them tell you something that happened to them recently that made them smile.
17. Compare and contrast two different topics: Compare and contrast two different topics and how they relate to each other. It’s a great way to get to know each other better.
18. Talk about movies: Movies are a great way to learn more about each other’s tastes. You might even be able to get ideas for some great movie nights together.
19. Ask them what makes them unique: Ask them what makes them unique and sparks their interest the most.
20. Talk about success: This can be a great way to get to know each other better, as it can show you the kind of successes each of you strive for.