Introduction: Conversation starters can be great fun for couples to help keep the conversation going and to ensure the conversation is enjoyable and interesting. Here are 20 conversation starters for your girlfriend:
1. What was your favorite part about today? – This question can help jumpstart the conversation, allowing your girlfriend to highlight some of the fun and positive aspects of their day.
2. What would be your ideal vacation? – This question can help your girlfriend to imagine the type of holidays and adventures she would like to take, and dream together with you.
3. What’s a place you would love to visit? – This one can help your girlfriend to envision a destination they’d love to explore, more so if you also join them in their mental journey.
4. What was your most embarrassing moment? – This question can help to lighten the atmosphere, and provide a funny story to tell.
5. Who is your biggest role model? – This question gives your girlfriend the chance to share who they look up to and why, giving you the chance to understand them better.
6. What do you think is the most important thing in life? – This question can help you understand your girlfriend’s values and beliefs.
7. What would you most like to achieve in the near future? – This question can help focus the conversation around your girlfriend’s goals so that you can support them in any way you can.
8. What would have been different in your life if you had made the opposite choice? – This one can help your girlfriend to think about the decisions they make and consider their impact, as well as to consider what could have happened if they had gone down a different path.
9. What would you do if you had more time? – This questions prompts your girlfriend to think about activities and hobbies they would like to explore more, giving you the chance to team up and do together.
10. What makes you happy? – This can help you to gain insight into what truly matters to your girlfriend, giving you the chance to make her happy.
11. Have you ever had a moment where you were proud of yourself? – This question helps to put the spotlight on your girlfriend and their accomplishments.
12. What do you think is the biggest challenge that people are facing right now? – This question can make for interesting conversations about what’s happening in the world and how it affects people.
13. What is something you’re looking forward to? – This question helps to keep the conversation centered on the positive, allowing your girlfriend to tell you abut her dreams or plans for the future.
14. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? – This prompt can help to instill your girlfriend with self-confidence while giving you the chance to build up her insecurities.
15. What do you think is the most underrated quality of humans? – Through this one, your girlfriend can share her view of what is often overlooked in society.
16. What is something you feel passionate about? – This fits into the same category as number four, encouraging your girlfriend to share with you something that matters to her.
17. How would you like to be remembered? – This one can help to cast your girlfriend’s radar into the future and to help her imagine the kind of legacy she’d like to leave behind.
18. What would you do if you had unlimited time and money? – This one can keep the conversation light and fun, as your girlfriend imagines all the possibilities that could occur if she was unconstrained in two of the world’s biggest resources.
19. What would you do on a perfect day? – This could open the conversation up to interesting activities, places you could visit, things you could do together, or just conversations that could start to develop.
20. What would you like to be doing when you are 80 years old? – This one helps to bring the conversation to life, and provides some food for thought for your girlfriend as she thinks about her life in the future.