Introduction: Starting a conversation with your crush can be difficult. You want to show them you are interested and make a good impression without coming across as too intense. Here are some conversation starters that may help break the ice.
1. “Hey, I’m really glad we’re talking. What do you think of our conversation so far?” – This question is a great way to get an engaging conversation going, as well as show your crush that you think highly of them.
2. “What do you think about the latest movie you watched?” – Talking about recent movies can be a great way to get to know each other’s likes and dislikes.
3. “If you could pick a superpower, what would it be and why?” – This question is a fun and creative way to find out more about your crush and start an interesting conversation.
4. “What’s something that most people don’t know about you?” – This conversation starter will help you both get to know each other more and build a bond.
5. “If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?” – Talking about travel is always exciting and can help you both learn more about each other and develop a connection.
6. “If you could pick one word to describe yourself, what would it be?” – This question gives your crush the chance to express something unique about themselves and also shows your interest in learning more about them.
7. “If you could take a class in anything, what would it be and why?” – Asking your crush about their interests and what kind of activities they would like to explore can be a great way to show you’re interested in their dreams.
8. “Who would be your dream dinner guest?” – This can help you both get to know each other on a whole new level, as well as find out what kind of people your crush admires.
9. “What are you most passionate about?” – Asking your crush what they are passionate about can help you both get to know each other and make a meaningful connection.
10. “What’s the one thing you can’t live without?” – A question like this can show your crush that you’re interested in the things that are really important to them.
11. “If you could make one change to the world, what would it be?” – A question like this will help you both have an interesting discussion while also learning more about what kind of person your crush is.
12. “If you could go back in time and visit any period in history, which would it be and why?” – Asking your crush something like this allows you to get an idea of the kind of person they are and what interests them.
13. “What’s the most admirable quality someone can have?” – This can be an interesting conversation starter to find out what your crush values in people.
14. “If you had three wishes, what would they be?” – This question is an exciting way to learn what your crush wishes for and see if you have something in common.
15. “If you could be remembered for one thing, what would it be?” – Asking this question can help show your crush that your conversation is meaningful and can go beyond just the surface level.
16. “What would be your dream job?” – Asking your crush what they would like to do as a profession can help you both get to know each other better and also give you a chance to learn more about your crush’s goals and ambitions.
17. “What’s your favorite word, and why?” – This conversation starter can be a creative way to spark some interesting discussions and find out more about what your crush finds important and meaningful.
18. “If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?” – This question will help you both think of interesting and creative answers, as well as give you an idea of what kind of person your crush is.
19. “If you could be anyone or do anything, who or what would it be?” – A question like this can help you both explore your imaginations and also get to know each other on a deeper level.
20. “What would be the best thing that’s ever happened to you?” – Answering a question like this can show your crush that you are interested in their past experiences and desire to connect with them on an emotional level.