Introduction: As a couple, it can be difficult to know where to start when it comes to conversations. We created this list to help you find interesting topics to talk about with your loved one.
1. What are your favorite things to do together? – This is a great way to get to know the types of activities you both enjoy.
2. What’s something new you want to try together? – This question can help you discover something new you can do as a couple.
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – It’s always fun to talk about what you’d do with a large sum of money, no matter how unlikely it is to happen.
4. Who do you look up to in your life? – This is a great way to learn about the admired figures in your partner’s life.
5. What did you think of the last book you read? – If your partner reads often, this is a great way to discuss the book and the characters in it.
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? – Talking about your dream vacation with your partner is a fun way to explore each other’s tastes.
7. How have you changed in the time you’ve been together? – This is a great way to reflect on your relationship and how it has made you both evolve.
8. What are the funniest moments you’ve had together? – Sharing laughter with your partner is always a great way to start a conversation.
9. What could you do to make life a little more interesting? – This conversation starter encourages you to think about how you can spice up your lives.
10. What are four words you associate with each other? – This is a great way to remind each other why you love each other in a fun and unique way.
11. What do you think about the current state of the world? – This conversation starter encourages you to share your views without arguing.
12. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done together? – Talking about thrilling experiences you’ve had as a couple can be really fun.
13. Who are the most important people in your life? – Get to know your partner’s inner circle and the people they care about most.
14. What’s something that makes you unique? – Use this question to get to know more about the idiosyncrasies that make up your partner’s individuality.
15. What would be your ideal date night? – Make sure your partner knows what makes them special, and this is a great way to do it.
16. What would you do if you could have one wish? – This is an opportunity to talk about your aspirations and what you wish you had in life.
17. What are you most proud of in your life so far? – Talking about your achievements is a great way to discover more about your partner.
18. Who did you admire when you were a child? – A fun and nostalgic conversation starter that will give you a chance to learn about your partner’s childhood.
19. What would you do if you could live for one more day? – This is a great way to talk about how you would spend your last day in life.
20. What would you do without any constraints? – This conversation starter can help you discover the hidden desires of your partner.