Conversation starters for couples texting can be a great way to keep the spark in your relationship alive. Here are 20 ideas to get the conversation going:
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
This conversation starter helps open up a conversation about what your partner finds most attractive and interesting and why.
2. What is a skill you wish you had?
This conversation starter can help you learn more about what your partner values and aims for in life.
3. If you could do anything in the world with your partner 365 days a year, what would it be?
This question can help you and your partner figure out how to find the balance of spending quality time together in a meaningful way.
4. What made you fall in love with your partner?
This question can help remind you of why you fell in love in the first place and why it’s important to continue to rekindle those feelings.
5. What unique trait do you admire about your partner?
This conversation starter is perfect for getting to know each other more and build a stronger bond.
6. What is a funny memory that you both share?
This conversation starter can help remind you both of the fun times that you have shared and keep the spark alive.
7. When was the last time you felt really appreciated?
This conversation starter can get the conversations to a deeper level and help the two of you express your appreciation for each other.
8. What was the best decision you ever made together?
This conversation starter helps you appreciate the importance of making decisions together and the positive impact it can have on your relationship.
9. What mundane task do you find yourself doing too often?
This conversation starter can make light-hearted conversation and remind you to laugh every now and then.
10. What is a hobby that you would like to explore together?
This conversation starter can help open up discussion about new activities or experiences you can share together.
11. What is something that you would like to learn together?
This question can help the two of you find a common interest and grow closer.
12. What was the last thing that made you smile?
This question can help make light-hearted conversation that would help build a stronger bond.
13. What is the most daring thing you have ever done together?
This conversation starter can help explore the thrilling side of your relationship and help bring back the butterflies.
14. What items would you fight to keep in a house fire?
This conversation starter can help bring out the fun and silly side of your relationship and explore each other’s thoughts.
15. What is your favorite part of the day?
This conversation starter can help you both discover the things you appreciate during the day.
16. What would you like to do together but have never gotten around to?
This conversation starter can remind you of activities that you have always wanted to do together but somehow have not taken the time to do so.
17. What is the best memory you have of your partner?
This conversation starter can help you rekindle your love for each other and remind each other of why you chose each other in the first place.
18. What is one thing your partner does that makes you feel good?
This conversation starter can help remind each other of the importance of compliments and appreciate the kind things your partner does for you.
19. What is something you two plan on doing in the near future?
A great conversation starter to help keep motivation up and plans set.
20. What made you decide to text your partner today?
This conversation starter can help remind your partner of how much they mean to you and why you chose them.