Introduction: As a couple, starting a conversation can be a difficult task in a new relationship. To make things a bit easier, here are 20 conversation starters to get conversations going and to help foster a closer bond between both of you.
1. What was the wildest thing you’ve ever done? – This question can give you insight into the other person’s sense of adventure, how comfortable they are to try new things and the type of experiences they enjoy.
2. What is your life philosophy? – This can help you understand the other person’s outlook on life. It can provide an interesting insight into how they think and what they value.
3. What is your definition of success? – This can help you understand the other person’s ambition in life and goals they set for themselves. It can also help you figure out how compatible you are in the realm of ambitions.
4. What makes you the happiest? – This is a great question to get to know the other person on a deeper level. It can tell you what their dreams and aspirations are, what their values are etc. You may even learn about new things that you both have in common.
5. What do you like most about yourself? – This can tell you a lot about the other person’s self-confidence, self-esteem and what kind of personality they possess. It can also be a good conversation starter for discussing the positive aspects of each other.
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? – This is a great question to discuss future adventures and interests that you may have in common. It is also another form of exploring each other’s senses of adventure, and can provide an interesting avenue of exploration.
7. What do you most often think about? – If you want to learn more about the other person’s thoughts, this is an easy answer. It can even provide insight into the deeper issues they may be struggling with in life.
8. Tell me something that isn’t in your bio – This is an interesting way to learn something about the other person that you might not have necessarily known. They may take this as an opportunity to share something interesting about themselves that no one else does.
9. What do you think is the most important skill to have in life? – This is a good question to learn about the other person’s values in life. It can help you understand what they prioritize when it comes to successful living.
10. What do you see yourself doing in five years? – This is a great question to get an insight into the other person’s long-term aspirations, and whether or not you are on the same path.
11. What would be your ideal day? – Getting to know what the other person’s dreams and fantasies are can be fun and exciting. It can also provide interesting ideas for dates and activities that you can do together.
12. What would you like to learn more about? – This question can help to get to know the other person’s interests and what they would like to gain knowledge in. This can even open new conversations that might not have occurred before.
13. What is something you’ve always wanted to try? – This is a fun way to discover the other person’s interests, and can even provide numerous possible activities that you can do together.
14. Do you believe in fate? – Philosophical conversations can be a great way to learn more about the other person’s beliefs and values. You can also use this conversation starter to start a discussion about the things that you both believe in.
15. What was the best day of your life so far? – This is a great way to learn about the type of experiences the other person cherishes most. It can also be a reminder of some of the awesome experiences you can share together in the future.
16. If you had to choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be? – This question can give you a glimpse into how the other person views themselves. It can also provide an insight into their strengths as a person, and what type of qualities make them unique.
17. What do you think is the key to a successful relationship? – Getting to know the other person’s views about relationships can be a great conversation starter. It gives you both an opportunity to express your thoughts about relationships and start a conversation about what makes a successful one.
18. What would you do if you had an extra day off? – This is a great conversation starter to learn about the other person’s hobbies and interests. It can also lead you to new ideas of things that you can do together.
19. Do you have any hidden talents? – This is a fun question to learn something new about the other person. It could lead to some cool activities and conversations, and even a demonstration of some of the other person’s unique skills.
20. What do you think is the most