Intro: It can be intimidating to start a conversation with someone you have a crush on, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are 20 conversation starters to helpyou get the conversation rolling.
1. What are you doing this weekend? – Starting a conversation by asking someone what they’re doing over the weekend sets the tone for a friendly, casual chat.
2. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time? – This question will help you get to know your crush’s interests and passions.
3. What do you think about the current situation the world is in? – Talking about current events usually makes for an interesting conversation and gives you a chance to understand each other’s points of view.
4. What kind of music do you like? – Not only is music a great conversation starter, but getting to know each other’s favorite artists and songs is a great way to get to know your crush on a deeper level.
5. I heard an interesting joke today, want to hear it? – Jokes are a great way to break the ice, and if it makes them laugh, you’ll be off to a great start.
6. What did you do today? – This question is a great way to start a conversation because it allows them to open up and tell you about themselves.
7. Do you have any movie or TV recommendations? – This is a great way to start a conversation because it shows you both have a similar taste in entertainment.
8. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened to you? – This question is a great way to get to know someone through the fun and wild situations they’ve experienced.
9. What’s something you’ve been wanting to try? – This is a great way to get to know your Crush on a deeper level and maybe even get an date idea out of it.
10. What’s one thing that always makes you smile? – This is a great way to lighten up the mood and make your crush feel more relaxed.
11. What do you think about the latest news story? – Talking about the news can be a great way to get to know someone’s opinion on the world and how they think.
12. What do you like most about life? – This is a great conversation starter to get to know what your crush values the most in life.
13. What did you dream about last night? – This can get a bit personal, but it’s a great way to get closer to your crush and find out what might be going on in their subconscious.
14. Do you have any books you’d recommend? – Not only can you get a book suggestion, but it’s also a great way to find some common interests.
15. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? – This is a fun and light-hearted way to find out more about your crush and have a laugh together.
16. What would you do if you could have one superpower? – Superpowers are fun to talk about, and it gives you a chance to find out about all the amazing things your crush would do if they could.
17. What’s the most interesting fact you know? – This is a great question for when the conversation is starting to slow down, as it can get you talking about interesting topics and facts.
18. Do you have any plans for the summer? – This will help you get to know what your crush wants to do with their summer and maybe come up with a plan to do something together.
19. What would you do if you won the lottery? – This is a great conversation starter and it’s fun to see the different ways people would use their riches if they could.
20. What’s your favorite restaurant? – Knowing each other’s favorite places to eat can be helpful in planning future dates.