Introduction: Flirty conversation starters are key to getting the ball rolling when it comes to talking to someone who interests you. Here is a list of 20 conversation starters that are flirty and playful.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight, or do I need to walk by again? – This is a humorous but flirty way to break the ice and get them to smile.
2. If I told you I had the perfect date planned for us, would you be up for it? – This one shows that you have put some thought and effort into your hypothetical date and it says that you would be willing to do whatever it takes to make the perfect date for the both of you.
3. What do you think is the sexiest thing about you? – This one shows that you are interested in what they think of themselves and that you find them attractive.
4. Is there anything you’ve been dying to try but just haven’t had the chance? – This helps show you are open and curious and that you are interested in learning more about them and their passions.
5. What would be the absolute perfect day for you? – This conversation starter opens up the possibility to turn their fantasy into a reality.
6. Do you have any crazy ambitions you’d like to fulfill one day? – This is an excellent way to find out more about them and to show them that you are open-minded and accepting of their ambitions.
7. What’s the best pick-up line you’ve ever heard? – A good ice breaker, this one also serves as a great way to lighten the mood and create some fun interaction between the two of you.
8. Have you ever been told you have nice eyes? – This is a nice compliment and a way to let the other person know that you are thinking about them in a romantic way.
9. Would you rather dance the night away or stay in and get cozy? – This one is a great way to gauge the other person’s interests and see if you two will click.
10. What’s the most romantic or unpredictable thing someone has done for you? – With this conversation starter, you can learn more about the other person’s preferences and the kinds of romantic gestures they appreciate.
11. What’s one thing that you’ve never been able to do but always wanted to? – This is a great way to get to know their hopes and dreams and to start a conversation about what could be.
12. Are you an old-fashioned romantic or a modern free spirit? – This questions offers insight into someone’s romantic preferences and could be a great way to determine if you both share the same views.
13. What’s the sweetest thing a person has ever done or said to you? – This conversation starts is an effective way to see how someone has been treated in the past and what kind of romantic behavior they appreciate.
14. What was the last romantic gesture you made or received? -This question allows you to hear more about what they like in terms of romantic gestures and to get some ideas for when your relationship progresses.
15. What’s the most attractive thing someone can do or say? -This conversation starter will let the person know you are interested in them romantically as well as give you insight into what they like in terms of romance.
16. Are you better at flirting or having serious conversations? – This one is an interesting way to learn more about their conversations style and to bond over shared interests.
17. What would be the perfect date for you? – This is another excellent way to find out what the other person likes in terms of dates and to get ideas for a potential date.
18. What gets your heart racing? – Asking this encourages the other person to open up about what makes them excited, which can help build a strong and intimate connection.
19. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve ever done? -This conversation starter allows the other person to open up and share something personal and intimate with you.
20. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to try in the bedroom? – This one is sure to spark conversation and is a great way to see what interests them.