Introduction: The Conversation Starters Card Game is perfect for any crowd, bringing out unique and stimulating conversations that can help break the ice. Here are 20 starter prompts:
1. If you could switch places with someone famous, who would it be and why? – This prompt encourages people to think outside the box and explore why they would be interested in being someone famous.
2. What superpower would you like to have and why? – Everyone loves to think about being powerful, so this question will bring out different and unique stories, depending on who plays.
3. How is your day going? – A classic question that’s sure to get people talking about the ups and downs of their day.
4. What’s the BEST gift you have ever received? – Talk about a bonding experience! Everyone loves receiving gifts, so asking this question is sure to bring out interesting stories on why each thing has been the best.
5. If you could be an expert at something, what would it be? – This one can lead to great conversations. Imagine what would you do with your expertise.
6. Tell me something you wish you had done differently? – This can lead to funny and interesting stories as people reflect on their experiences and share what they wish had gone differently.
7. What hobby have you always wanted to start? – Everyone usually has something they’d like to get into, so asking this question is sure to bring out some inspiring responses.
8. Where is the most exciting place you have ever been? – Take a trip down memory lane! People are sure to bring up incredible stories about the places they have been to and why it was so exciting.
9. If money was no object, what would you do first? – Money is such a factor in making decisions, so without it what would be the possibilities?
10. What did you want to be when you were younger? – This can be a fun and unique way to turn back the clock and see what different dreams people had when they were younger.
11. What would you want your autobiography to be called? – Encourage some creativity with this one. Everyone is sure to come up with something unique and interesting.
12. Tell me a funny story that happened to you – Laughter is the best medicine, right? Hearing stories about mistakes or mishaps can bring lightness to the conversation.
13. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? – This one can lead to inspiring conversations about someone’s dream career.
14. What would you do if you had an extra hour in the day? – An intriguing thought, imagining what could be done with a little extra time.
15. What’s the best book you’ve read? – Ask this to get a book recommendation from your peers, and discuss what makes it the best to each person.
16. What is something about yourself that people don’t know about you? – This can be a great way to break the ice and become more comfortable with one another, understanding each person’s unique traits.
17. If you had the opportunity to go anywhere in the world, where would it be? – This question will lead to incredible stories of places people have dreamed of going.
18. What is the funniest memory you have of a family holiday? – Everyone surely has a funny story from a family holiday, so why not bring it up?
19. Share something you learned about yourself this week – People are constantly changing and evolving, so getting an insight about someone is always fascinating.
20. If you could pick one place to live forever where would it be? – This question incites thoughtful conversations about different areas around the world, making people excited to tell the stories of the places they’d pick.