Introduction:Conversation starters on Bumble can be a great way to initiate a new chat that can lead to a potential connection. Below are 20 conversation starters that you can use on Bumble to start meaningful conversations and potential relationships:
1. What drew you to this app? – This conversation starter can show some interest in why and how a person is using Bumble.
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? – This conversation starter can open the door for conversations about outdoor activities and interests that someone may have.
3. What is something exciting that you have planned for the future? – This conversation starter can get the ball rolling about future aspirations and projects that the person may have.
4. What is your favorite way to spend time with your friends? – This conversation starter can give the other person a chance to talk about interests that they may have to spend leisure time with friends.
5. What is your favorite type of food/restaurant? – This is an easy way to start talking about a shared interest, food, or a fun restaurant where you can meet up.
6. What would you want to be remembered for? – This conversation starter can get people to open up about things that are most important to them in life, and can further lead to a meaningful conversation.
7. What would you do if you had one day and unlimited funds? – This is a fun conversation starter which can lead to a discussion about how someone would spend time if they could accomplish some of their wildest dreams.
8. What is your favorite movie or TV show? – This is a great conversation starter for people who have similar tastes in movies or TV shows, and it can help to bond people together over shared interests.
9. What was the best trip you’ve ever taken? – This conversation starter will get people talking about their favorite travel experiences, which can lead to good stories, discovering each other’s interests and goals, and eventually a strong connection.
10. What’s your favorite book? – Talking about favorite books can be a great conversation starter on Bumble, as people can share books that they like and discuss the stories, characters, and messages that they find meaningful or inspiring.
11. Are you a morning or night person? – This is a great way to learn how the person usually spends their time, how they like to structure their days, and how they take advantage of their days.
12. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen? – This conversation starter is a great way to kick off a conversation, as it can lead to interesting stories of past experiences or funnier stories that the person would like to share.
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? – This is a great conversation starter for people who are interested in travel, and it can help to discover mutual interests and possible plans for the future.
14. What would you cook for me if I came over for dinner? – This conversation starter can show some romantic interest while opening the door to talk about food, cooking, and ideas for a potential dinner date.
15. What did you want to be when you were a child? – Talking about childhood dreams can help to learn more about the person and their past aspirations, which may lead to a deeper connection.
16. Who was your favorite teacher in school and why? – This conversation starter can help to bring up nostalgic memories and stories about the people that have shaped the other person.
17. What is the most recent skill you’ve learned? – This conversation starter can open the door for conversations about personal growth, education, and knowledge.
18. What cause are you passionate about? – This conversation starter can lead to more meaningful conversations about causes that the other person is passionate about and what motivates them to support this cause.
19. What is the most interesting fact about you? – This conversation starter can lead to talk about some of the most interesting features or qualities that make the person unique, which can lead to a strong connection.
20. What is the biggest challenge that you have ever faced? – This is a great conversation starter to discuss struggles that the other person may have faced in life, and how they chose to overcome them.