Welcome everyone. Concentric circles is a great way to encourage meaningful conversations and get to know each other. Before we start, let’s go around the room and answer one of the following questions:
1. What do you like to do in your free time?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What type of music do you like?
4. What’s the most interesting place you’ve visited?
5. What inspired you to pursue your current career?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. What do you like to do when you’re feeling down?
8. What are your favorite books?
9. What has been your most memorable experience so far?
10. What is your fondest memory as a kid?
11. What would you do if you won the lottery?
12. What is something you have always wanted to do, but haven’t yet?
13. What qualities do you value most in a friend?
14. What is your favorite type of food?
15. What do you do to relax?
16. What is your hidden talent?
17. What do you consider to be your greatest strength?
18. What is the best decision you have ever made?
19. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
20. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?