Welcome back class of 20XX! As we reunite, let’s break the ice and get the conversations going with these creative icebreaker questions.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
2. What kind of music do you like these days?
3. Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why?
4. What was the best field trip you ever took?
5. What’s the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you in school?
6. If you could go back to your teenage years, what would you tell your younger self?
7. Did you always plan to take the career path you are on now?
8. If you had to pick a superpower, what would it be?
9. When did your style change and how?
10. Who do you keep in touch with from high school?
11. What would be your dream job?
12. Name one thing from your high school days that you still carry with you today.
13. What hobbies have you taken up that you never expected?
14. If Hollywood made a movie on your life, who would play you and why?
15. What was the best piece of advice you got in high school?
16. What do you love most about where you live now?
17. What books would you recommend to a friend?
18. What did you think you would be when you first graduated?
19. If you could speak a different language, what would it be?
20. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, which one would it be and why?