Introduction: Looking for creative youth icebreakers to start your youth group, bible study, or class on the right foot? Here are 20 fun Christian-themed icebreaker questions to help break the ice and get to know each other better!
1. If you could be any Bible character, who would you choose and why?
2. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
3. What is your favorite Bible verse, and why?
4. What is one habit you would like to develop to strengthen your relationship with God?
5. How has God worked in your life in the past year?
6. Share something you have learned lately about God.
7. If you could have a conversation with a Biblical figure, who would you choose?
8. What is a lesson you have learned from a difficult situation you have faced?
9. What is something God has been teaching you recently?
10. Describe a time where you experienced God’s peace in a difficult situation.
11. What is your favorite way to connect with Him?
12. Describe a time when God came through for you in a miraculous way.
13. If you could offer a child of God one piece of advice, what would it be?
14. What Biblical character do you most relate to and why?
15. Share about a moment when God used you in a big way.
16. If you could travel back in time to any Biblical event, which one would you choose and why?
17. What is a difficult idea from the Bible that was hard for you to understand?
18. How has God blessed you recently?
19. How has God been working in your life lately?
20. Share a Bible story that has made an impact on your life.