Introduction: Welcome to our Christian gathering! Get to know one another better by answering the icebreaker questions below.
1. What does your faith mean to you?
2. What is your favorite bible verse and why?
3. Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
4. If you could pick any place in the Bible to visit, where would it be?
5. Is there a Christian tradition you look forward to every year?
6. What is the last book of the Bible you read?
7. What is the most important lesson you’ve learned from the Bible?
8. How do you incorporate faith into your life on a daily basis?
9. What spiritual practice do you enjoy the most and why?
10. What do you love most about attending church services?
11. What is one special way you’ve seen God work recently?
12. What is your favorite Christian song and why?
13. How have you seen faith impact your community?
14. How have you seen God answer your prayers?
15. What is one way you’ve seen God’s love manifest in others?
16. If you could go on a spiritual retreat, where would it be?
17. If you could talk to anyone from the Bible, who would it be and why?
18. What is one piece of advice you’d give to someone new to the faith?
19. How do you spread the gospel in everyday life?
20. Is there a particular religious saint that you look up to and why?