Welcome everyone to our small group gathering! Let’s take a few moments to break the ice and get to know each other better. Here are some icebreaker questions to help us get to know one another:
1. How do you grow in your faith through nature?
2. What Bible verse has been most meaningful to you and why?
3. How are you putting into action the things you’ve learned in church or during Bible studies?
4. If you had to choose one Christian artist or band to listen to, who would it be?
5. What was the last charitable act you did to serve others?
6. How have you seen God’s love in your life this past week?
7. What books of the Bible have been the most meaningful to you and why?
8. How do you balance devotional time with study time?
9. If you could create a Christian event or conference, what would it involve?
10. What topics in the Bible would you like to study further?
11. Where do you find the most inspiration for your spiritual life?
12. How do you sharpen your spiritual gifts and use them to serve others?
13. How has prayer and scripture reading been a part of your life lately?
14. What is a fun way you’ve found to serve God and your church recently?
15. How would you describe God’s grace in your life this past month?
16. What Bible stories have shaped your spiritual life and why?
17. What is the most memorable Bible study lesson or sermon you’ve heard?
18. How do you stay in tune with the Holy Spirit?
19. What would you like to learn more about in order to better serve Jesus?
20. What makes your faith unique and meaningful to you?