Introducing people to each other in a Christian setting can sometimes be difficult, especially when the participants don’t know each other well. To help out, here are some fun and creative Christian-themed icebreaker questions that you can use to get the conversation flowing:
1. Are you currently studying any Bible passages with particular interest?
2. What do you appreciate most about Jesus in your life?
3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?
4. What does “love your neighbor as yourself” mean to you?
5. What are some of the ways you can show love to others in everyday life?
6. What Christian values or principles are important to you?
7. What do you think is the most important lesson from the Bible?
8. How do you feel God is blessing your life currently?
9. What well-known Bible characters do you really admire?
10. If a non-believer asked you why you follow Christ, how would you answer?
11. What have been some of your favorite stories from the Bible?
12. In what ways do you try to live a Christian life?
13. How has your experience at church changed or enhanced your life?
14. Do you have any spiritual disciplines that you are committed to?
15. What services or organizations within the Christian fellowship do you volunteer for?
16. If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
17. What has been the most challenging commandment that Jesus gave?
18. How has your faith helped you to overcome challenges in life?
19. What advice would you give to a new Christian?
20. What challenges have you faced in your journey of faith?