Looking for creative and cheap date night ideas you can do at home? Look no further! Here are 20 home date night ideas to help you have fun and make memories without breaking the bank.
1. Create a seafood feast. Prepare seafood dishes like fish tacos, mussels, shrimp scampi, and garlic bread.
2. Create a board game night. Gather your favorite board games and compete to win the most rounds.
3. Binge watch an old movie series. Pick an old classic movie series and watch your way through all the movies together.
4. Search for constellations. Take a trip outside to the backyard and search for constellations in the night sky.
5. Have a cooking contest. Pick a dish that you both enjoy and compete to see who can make it better.
6. Have a paint night. Pull out your art supplies and practice painting each other.
7. Set up a mini golf course. Create a mini golf course from everyday items and take turns competing against each other.
8. Have an indoor picnic. Prepare your favorite picnic foods, blanket, and picnic basket and enjoy a nice outdoor-inspired indoors.
9. Play an outdoor game. Get creative and make your own outdoor game like beanbag toss, cornhole, or target practice.
10. Have a themed night. Pick a theme, like a decade or location, and have fun decorating the house and wearing clothing from that era.
11. Attend a virtual comedy show. Tune in to a virtual comedy show and have a few laughs together.
12. Have a karaoke night. Set up a homemade karaoke station and take turns singing your favorite songs together.
13. Decorate a cake. Pick up a premade cake and create a masterpiece with your favorite decorations.
14. Create a home spa. Set up a spa day for two in your own home with a bubble bath, massage oil, and face masks.
15. Have a wine tasting night. Sample different types of wines in the comfort of your own home.
16. Indulge in wine and cheese. Enjoy a variety of different cheeses with a selection of white and red wines.
17. Play virtual reality games. Plug in the game console, pick the game, and take turns competing against each other.
18. Host a game night. Invite a few friends over and have a game night using games like charades, Pictionary, and escape rooms.
19. Have a movie marathon. Pick a few classic or current films and have fun curled up together watching them on the couch.
20. Create a dine-in theater. Create your own private movie theater in the comfort of your own home by dimming the lights, turning up the movie, and setting out snacks and drinks.