Charles Finch is a widely acclaimed author who has written a number of bestselling books over the years. His works include a series of mystery novels featuring the character Charles Lenox, as well as historical fiction, contemporary fiction, and books for young readers. Here is a list of Charles Finch’s books in order:
1. A Beautiful Blue Death (2007): This is the first book in Finch’s Charles Lenox series. It follows Lenox as he attempts to solve a mysterious murder case in Victorian London.
2. The September Society (2008): In the second installment of the Charles Lenox series, Lenox is tasked with solving an old, long-forgotten crime.
3. The Fleet Street Murders (2009): In this third book in the series, Lenox must investigate a series of grisly murders in the slums of London.
4. An Old Betrayal (2010): This fourth installment of the series finds Lenox in Scotland, where he must unravel a centuries-old conspiracy.
5. A Stranger in Mayfair (2011): In this fifth book in the series, Lenox is hired to protect a family’s secrets.
6. The Prime Minister’s Secret Agent (2012): In the sixth book in the series, Lenox is tasked with finding out who is behind a series of dangerous plots.
7. The Inheritance (2013): In this standalone historical novel, Finch tells the story of a young woman’s quest to uncover her family’s secrets.
8. The Last Enchantments (2014): This contemporary novel follows an American student’s adventures in Oxford.
9. A Death in the Small Hours (2015): This is the seventh book in the Charles Lenox series. It follows Lenox as he investigates a murder in a small village.
10. A Beautiful Crime (2016): This is the eighth book in the Charles Lenox series. In it, Lenox must untangle a complex web of lies and secrets.
11. The Vanishing Man (2017): In the ninth book in the series, Lenox is hired to find a missing person.
12. The Woman in the Water (2018): In this tenth installment of the series, Lenox must solve a murder that takes place on a boat.
13. The Glass of Time (2019): This is a standalone historical novel set in the world of Victorian England.
14. The Language of Thieves (2020): This is the eleventh book in the Charles Lenox series. In it, Lenox is on the hunt for a killer.