Introducing yourself can be daunting, especially to new colleagues. To break the ice and help everyone feel more comfortable introducing themselves to each other, try out these creative business icebreaker questions:
1. What was the last thing you cooked (or ordered in) for dinner?
2. What creative project are you most proud of?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
4. What would be your dream career?
5. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. If you could pick someone famous to have lunch with, who would it be?
7. What alternative profession would you choose to do?
8. What book have you read that has stayed with you?
9. What does success mean to you?
10. If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
11. What childhood memories still make you smile today?
12. If you could pick another name for yourself, what would it be?
13. What is a hobby that you’ve always wanted to try?
14. Name one thing from your bucket list.
15. What have you been binge-watching on TV/ Netflix lately?
16. What would your dream job consist of?
17. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
18. What could you talk about for hours?
19. What would you do if you won the lottery?
20. What’s the last achievement you’re proud of?