Brad Taylor is an American author who writes military thrillers and espionage novels. He has written a series of books featuring former Delta Force Commander, Pike Logan and his counterterrorism team known as The Taskforce. His books have been praised for their attention to detail and accurate portrayals of military life. Here is a list of Brad Taylor books in order:
1. One Rough Man (2011): This is the first book in the Pike Logan series. It follows Logan and his team as they hunt down a former Delta Force member who has gone rogue. This gripping thriller is full of action and suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
2. Enemy of Mine (2012): This book focuses on the Taskforce as they search for a terrorist leader who is planning an attack on the U.S. The team has to race against the clock to stop the attack before it is too late.
3. Ring of Fire (2013): In this novel, Logan and his team are sent to Syria to rescue a group of American hostages. As they battle against time and the enemy, they uncover a sinister plot that could have global implications.
4. All Necessary Force (2014): This book follows Logan and his team as they investigate a series of murders in North Africa. As they get closer to the truth, they discover a secret that could threaten the security of the United States.
5. The Forgotten Soldier (2015): In this thrilling adventure, Logan and his team hunt down a terrorist leader in Afghanistan. As they get closer to their target, they uncover a dark conspiracy that could have devastating consequences for the world.
6. Operator Down (2016): This book follows Logan and his team as they investigate a series of assassinations across Europe. As they get deeper into the investigation, they uncover a dangerous plan that could lead to global war.
7. The Polaris Protocol (2017): In this action-packed novel, Logan and his team must stop a powerful terrorist group from launching a devastating attack on the United States. With the fate of the nation at stake, Logan and his team must act fast to prevent disaster.
8. Red War (2018): This book follows Logan and his team as they hunt down an elusive terrorist leader who has been threatening the U.S. As they get closer to their target, they uncover a sinister plot that could have disastrous consequences.
9. Hunter Killer (2019): In this thrilling novel, Logan and his team must stop a powerful terrorist organization from using a stolen nuclear weapon. With time running out, they must act fast to save the world from destruction.