Kristin Hannah is an American author best known for her romantic fiction and historical fiction novels. She has written over 20 best-selling books since her debut novel “On Mystic Lake” was published in 1998. Her books have been translated into more than 30 languages and many of them have been adapted into movies and television series. Here is a list of her books in order, with a brief description of each:
1. On Mystic Lake (1998): On Mystic Lake is a heart-wrenching story of a woman who finds the courage to start over. It follows the lives of three women who are brought together by the mysterious lake in their small town.
2. Angel Falls (1999): Angel Falls is a story about the power of love and the strength of family. It follows a young couple as they struggle to rebuild their shattered lives.
3. Winter Garden (2010): In Winter Garden, two sisters must come to terms with the secrets of their past in order to move forward with their lives. The novel explores the themes of family and forgiveness.
4. Night Road (2011): Night Road is a moving story about the power of friendship and the importance of family. It follows the lives of two teenage girls who form an unbreakable bond in the face of tragedy.
5. Home Front (2012): Home Front is a gripping novel about a military family and the sacrifices they make for their country. It’s a story of courage, hope, and love in the face of adversity.
6. The Great Alone (2018): The Great Alone is a captivating story of survival and resilience set in the Alaskan wilderness. It follows a family as they struggle to make a new life in the face of danger and uncertainty.
7. The Four Winds (2021): The Four Winds is an epic story of hope and courage set during the Dust Bowl of the 1930s. It follows a young woman as she embarks on a journey of self-discovery and resilience.