Author: J.K. Rowling
Intro: J.K. Rowling is an English author and screenwriter best known for her beloved book series, Harry Potter. Her seven books in the series have sold over 500 million copies and have been adapted into eight movies. Rowling’s books have become a worldwide phenomenon, inspiring millions of readers around the world.
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (1997): This novel introduces Harry Potter, an orphan who discovers he is a wizard. He attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he makes friends and learns how to use magic. Along the way, he faces many dangerous challenges and must confront a powerful evil force.
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (1998): In this second book, Harry returns to Hogwarts and discovers the mysterious Chamber of Secrets. He must uncover the secret of the chamber, face a powerful enemy, and save the school from destruction.
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (1999): In this third installment of the series, Harry finds himself on the run from the notorious criminal Sirius Black. He must confront his fears and learn the truth about his parents’ deaths in order to save himself and the school from danger.
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2000): In this book, Harry is selected as a champion in the Triwizard Tournament, a dangerous competition between three magical schools. He must face dragons, merpeople, and a powerful dark wizard in order to win the tournament and save his friends.
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2003): This fifth book in the series finds Harry facing a new threat: the Ministry of Magic is determined to discredit him and his friends. He must join forces with a secret society and battle a powerful enemy in order to protect the wizarding world.
6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2005): In this sixth book, Harry discovers a powerful potion book that belonged to the late Professor Dumbledore. He must use the book to uncover the truth about Voldemort and save the wizarding world from destruction.
7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (2007): In the final book of the series, Harry must face his greatest challenge yet: destroying Voldemort once and for all. He travels across the wizarding world to uncover the truth about the Deathly Hallows and fulfill his destiny.