Sharing the wonderful, timeless truths of the Bible is a great way to bring friends and family closer together. Here are 20 creative Bible icebreaker questions to help spark meaningful conversations and strengthen your relationships.
1. What is your favorite Bible story and why?
2. What do you think is the most important lesson we can learn from the Bible?
3. What is your favorite verse and why?
4. Who inspired you to read the Bible?
5. What Bible characters do you most relate to and why?
6. What Bible passage is your most treasured?
7. What is your favorite miracle of Jesus?
8. How can the Bible be useful in difficult times?
9. What topic or theme do you enjoy reading about in the Bible?
10. What Bible-based lifestyle changes have you made?
11. How have God’s promises in the Bible helped you?
12. What have you learned about love from the Bible?
13. Who has been the biggest role model for you in the Bible?
14. Who is your favorite Biblical hero/heroine and why?
15. What do you think is the most powerful teaching of the Bible?
16. How has the Bible helped shape your values?
17. What comfort or understanding have you gained from the Bible?
18. How did Jesus’ teachings in the Bible help you when you faced a difficult decision?
19. What is the most powerful prayer in the Bible?
20. How do you think the Bible should be interpreted?