Introducing team members can be a daunting task, especially when the team is virtual and you won’t be going to be able to try to break the ice with a face to face interaction. Here are 20 creative Best Work Icebreaker Questions that can help the team learn more about each other quickly, meaningfully and in a fun way.
1. If you could star in any TV show or movie, what would it be?
2. Who is the person you admire most and why?
3. What are three things that you do outside of work to relax?
4. If you could write a book about yourself, what would it be called?
5. What would be the title of your best-selling autobiography?
6. If money were no object, what would you do with your spare time?
7. What are your top three favorite hobbies?
8. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
9. If you could be any superhero, who would it be?
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
11. If you could have lunch with anyone in the world, who would it be?
12. If you had an entire day with no limits, how would you spend it?
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
14. If you could bring back 3 fashion trends from the past, what would they be?
15. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
16. If you could pick one superpower that could turn the world into a better place, what would it be?
17. If you could time travel, what time period or event would you go to?
18. What have you learned from a past job experience?
19. What is one item that has followed you throughout your life?
20. What was the best advice you ever received?