Summer is here and it’s a great time to meet new people! An icebreaker activity is a great way to kick off your next event or summer gathering. Here is a list of 20 creative summer-themed icebreaker questions to help get the conversation started:
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
2. What summer movie are you most looking forward to?
3. What is the best beach you’ve ever been to?
4. What’s your favorite summer memory or moment?
5. What outdoor activities do you enjoy?
6. Would you rather take a road trip or a beach vacation?
7. What is the most creative thing you have ever done during the summer?
8. What was the last summer song you heard?
9. What is the most interesting story you have from the summer?
10. What’s your favorite summer snack?
11. What is your favorite summer vacation spot?
12. What is your favorite thing about summer?
13. If you could go anywhere in the world this summer, where would you go?
14. What’s the best summer outfit you own?
15. What summer concert or event are you looking forward to?
16. What’s your favorite summer holiday?
17. What’s your favorite summer food?
18. What’s your ideal summer activity?
19. What’s your favorite summer drink?
20. What summer tradition do you look forward to each year?