1. The Notebook, by Nicholas Sparks (1996): This classic romance novel tells the story of Noah and Allie, two teenagers who fall in love during one passionate summer. The Notebook is a heartwarming story of love, loss, and second chances that will stay with you long after you turn the last page.
2. The Winter Sea, by Susanna Kearsley (2009): This enchanting novel is set in the 18th century and tells the story of Sophia and her forbidden love for a Scottish captain. The Winter Sea is a captivating story of love and loyalty, with a touch of the supernatural.
3. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, by Alan Bradley (2009): This delightful mystery follows 11-year-old Flavia de Luce as she attempts to solve a murder in her small English village. With its vivid characters and charming setting, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie is sure to delight readers of all ages.
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows (2008): This charming novel tells the story of a writer in post-World War II England who strikes up an unlikely correspondence with a group of islanders. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a warm and witty tale of love and friendship.
5. The Little Paris Bookshop, by Nina George (2015): This charming story follows the journey of Monsieur Perdu, a bookseller with a knack for helping people heal their broken hearts. The Little Paris Bookshop is a tender tale of love and self-discovery set in the heart of France.