Introduction – Icebreaker questions are great conversation starters and can help build relationships between team members. Here are a few creative ideas to help break the ice:
1. If you could learn any language fluently overnight, what would it be?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. If you could be a super hero, which one would you choose?
4. What is one memory that always makes you laugh?
5. What food could you never give up?
6. What character would you choose to be for a day?
7. What do you do to get away from it all?
8. If money were not an issue, what would you do with your life?
9. If you could be a fictional character, who would it be?
10. What is a unique hobby you have?
11. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why?
12. What would you do if you had one day left to live?
13. What kind of movie could you watch over and over without getting bored?
14. Who was the first person you ever met and where did you meet them?
15. Who has been the most inspiring person you have ever met and why?
16. What do you think is the most daring thing you’ve done in your life?
17. What’s one piece of advice you would give to an incoming freshman?
18. What do you feel most proud about in your life?
19. If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
20. What is the one life lesson you have learned that you would want to pass on to others?