Introducing yourself to a new group of people can be nerve-wracking, even if you’re the naturally outgoing type. But having some funny and creative icebreaker questions to break the ice can be just the thing to get a conversation going. Here are 20 silly and funny icebreaker questions to get the conversations going among new friends:
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?
3. If you could be any animal in the world, which one would you be?
4. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
6. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. If you could be any movie character, who would you be?
8. What was the best prank you ever pulled?
9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
10. If you could pick up any new skill instantly, what would it be?
11. Describe the best road trip you ever took.
12. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen?
13. What was your favorite childhood game?
14. What would be your dream vacation?
15. If you could have lunch with any three people, who would they be?
16. What is the funniest joke you have ever heard?
17. If you could time travel, where would you go?
18. Have you ever seen a ghost?
19. What was the best prank anyone ever played on you?
20. What would your dream job be?