Introducing yourself is an important step to engaging your participants in Zoom meetings. Ask fun and unique icebreaker questions to help them get to know each other, foster an environment of comfort, respect, and make everyone part of the team. Here are 20 creative best icebreaker questions for Zoom:
1. Do you prefer to snack on sweet or savory foods?
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite type of animal and why?
4. If you could swap jobs with anyone in the room who would it be?
5. Which movie could you watch again and again?
6. What is the best advice you’ve been given?
7. What hobbies have you taken up during the pandemic?
8. What would you do if you won a million dollars?
9. What song can always pump you up?
10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What would be your ideal weekend?
12. What are three things you would take with you to a desert island?
13. If you could invent a new food, what would it be?
14. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
15. If you could time travel, where would you go first?
16. What are your top three favorite books?
17. What is one thing you would like to learn how to do?
18. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
19. Who is your biggest role model and why?
20. What are your top three life goals?