Introduction: Icebreaker questions for work meetings can help foster more meaningful and connected conversations in the workplace, which can lead to better relationships between team members, improved creativity, and better results. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help you get your team interacting at the start of a meeting.
1. What’s your favorite family tradition from home?
2. What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?
3. If money was no object, what would your ideal vacation look like?
4. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
5. If you could start any business, what would it be?
6. If you could learn any language today, what would it be?
7. If you were a superhero, what powers would you possess?
8. What hobby would you like to take up if you had the time?
9. What’s the best advice you’ve ever gotten?
10. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you recently?
11. What piece of technology would you love to see invented in your lifetime?
12. Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
13. Which three traits do you think make a successful leader?
14. What do you think is the most important quality for team success?
15. What would be the most rewarding job that you can think of?
16. If you could have lunch with any historical figure, who would it be?
17. Do you have any unique talents or abilities that most people don’t know about you?
18. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
19. What’s the funniest film you’ve ever seen?
20. If you were to create your own country, what would be its motto?