Introducing yourself on Tinder can be intimidating, so here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to start a conversation. Whether you’re looking for a meaningful connection or just someone to chat with, these questions are sure to break the ice.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
2. Who was your childhood hero, and why?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
5. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
6. What new skill have you been teaching yourself lately?
7. What TV show have you been binge-watching recently?
8. If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
9. What was the best concert you ever attended?
10. Who was the last person who made you laugh?
11. What would you do if you won the lottery?
12. What was the last meaningful experience you had?
13. What three qualities do you value most in a person?
14. If you could create any kind of sandwich, what would it be?
15. If you could do any job for a day, what would it be?
16. If you could pick someone to have dinner with, who would it be?
17. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
18. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done on a whim?
19. What’s something you haven’t done yet, but would like to?
20. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?