Introducing new coworkers to one another can be an intimidating process, but an effective icebreaker can help everyone relax and get to know each other quickly and easily. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help new coworkers bond:
1. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
2. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
3. What’s one cause you’re passionate about?
4. What’s the best thing that happened to you this week?
5. What’s your favorite hobby?
6. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
7. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be?
8. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
9. What’s your favorite movie quote?
10. If you could pick any animal, which one would you be?
11. What’s the funniest joke you know?
12. If you could pick any job in the world, what would it be?
13. If you could ask one famous person one question, who would it be and what would you ask?
14. What would you do if you won the lottery?
15. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled off?
16. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What would you do if you had an extra hour in the day?
19. What kind of animal would you be if you could choose?
20. What’s the most meaningful thing you’ve ever done?