Introduction: Icebreakers help set the tone and get conversations off the ground. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help spark conversation in any social setting:
1. If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
2. If you could only bring one thing on a deserted island, what would it be?
3. What was the most memorable moment in your life so far?
4. What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
5. If you could create a new animal, what would it be and why?
6. If you could master one skill overnight, what would it be?
7. What topic can you talk about for hours?
8. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What would be your ideal superpower and why?
10. What is one hobby you have done for years?
11. What would you do if you had a million dollars to spend in one day?
12. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done on a dare?
13. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
14. What would be your dream job and why?
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
16. If you could have dinner with anyone, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
17. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
18. If you could relive one day in your life, which day would it be?
19. If you could be any celebrity for a day, who would it be?
20. What is the best thing someone has ever done for you?