1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (2012): A heart-wrenching story of two teenage cancer patients who fall in love. A story of hope and courage that will touch your heart.
2. My Best Friend’s Wedding by Julia Roberts (1997): This romantic comedy tells the story of a woman who realizes she’s in love with her best friend right before he’s set to marry someone else.
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (1996): This classic romance tells the story of two young lovers struggling to stay together despite their families’ disapproval. It’s a beautiful love story that will stay with you long after you’ve finished reading.
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (2012): This book tells the story of a young woman who forms an unexpected bond with her employer, a wealthy quadriplegic. It’s an emotional roller coaster of love, friendship and self-discovery.
5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han (2014): This sweet story follows a teenage girl as she navigates her relationships with her family and her best friend. It’s a lighthearted and funny story about young love.
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (2010): This story follows an American teenager as she spends her senior year of high school in Paris. It’s a charming and romantic story about two best friends who find themselves falling in love.
7. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (2013): This book follows the blossoming relationship between two misfits who find solace in each other. It’s a unique love story that will make you laugh, cry and fall in love.
8. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot (2000): This book follows a teenage girl as she discovers that she’s the heir to an ancient European monarchy. It’s a funny and heart-warming story of friendship and love.
9. Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan (2006): This story follows two best friends as they navigate their way through New York City’s vibrant music scene. It’s a funny and heartwarming story about young love and friendship.
10. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (2009): This book follows a teenage girl as she spends the summer with her two best friends. It’s a sweet and romantic story about first love and friendship.