Intro: Let’s get flirting! Here are 20 creative and fun conversation starters that can help break the ice and keep the conversation going.
1. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again? – This lighthearted question shows you’re open to connecting, while still keeping things fun and playful.
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – Asking questions about past experiences can provide insight into the other person’s personality and what they’re like to be around.
3. What’s the best joke you know? – A sense of humor is key to any successful flirtation, so getting them to open up with a funny joke can be a great start.
4. What’s the one thing you would do if you weren’t afraid? – This conversation starter encourages someone to open up and share something personal, while also giving you a glimpse into what they’re passionate about and care deeply about.
5. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? – Superpowers are always a fun topic to talk about, so asking this question can help create a light and easy atmosphere.
6. Are looks more important than personality? – This can get a good conversation going, as people are usually passionate about this topic.
7. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played? – Mischievousness is a great quality to have for a successful flirtation, so you can use this to gauge how much the other person is willing to let loose.
8. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see cast as you? – This can be a fun and intriguing way to get to know someone and start a conversation.
9. Would you rather have a million dollars or live your whole life in love? – This question can set the tone for the kind of relationship you’re looking for, while also giving you insight into what’s important to the other person.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? – This helps you identify other places that interest you both, which can be a great source of common ground.
11. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you? – Embarrassing stories are always good for a laugh and can lighten the mood.
12. If you had three wishes, what would they be? – This is a classic conversation starter that can give you some idea of what the person is hoping for in their life.
13. Who do you think should be the next president of the United States? – Asking someone’s opinion on political topics can lead to more in-depth conversations, and this can be a great way to get to know someone.
14. What would be your ideal date? – This is a great way to find out what type of date the other person is looking for.
15. If you could invent a holiday, what would it be and why? – This is fun and creative way to get the other person talking, and it can also provide insight into their interests.
16. Are there any aspects of your life that you would like to change? – Asking open-ended questions reveals what someone is interested in and can generate good conversations.
17. What’s the best way to break the ice? – This helps you both relate on that common factor of needing to make the first move.
18. What’s the most attractive thing someone can do? – This is a fun question to get the other person talking about what they find attractive.
19. If someone were to write a book about you, what would it be called? – This can be a great way to show someone that you’re interested in getting to know them and their life.
20. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? – Asking someone to talk about the kind words others have shared with them is an easy way to boost their confidence and make them feel good.