1. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (2015): This New York Times bestselling series follows Feyre, a mortal woman, as she navigates the dangerous and magical world of the Fae. When she is captured by a Fae lord, she must learn to survive in a world of danger and beauty. With unexpected romance and thrilling action, this is a must-read for any fan of Fae romance.
2. Stardust by Neil Gaiman (1999): This beloved classic tells the story of Tristan, a young man who sets out on a quest to find a fallen star in order to win the heart of the beautiful Victoria. Along the way, he must battle witches, monsters, and other magical creatures in order to fulfill his quest.
3. The Winter of the Witch by Katherine Arden (2019): This is the concluding novel in the Winternight trilogy. This story follows Vasya, a young woman who is determined to save her home from destruction. As she embarks on her quest, she must traverse the magical Russian landscape and confront an ancient evil.
4. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (2018): This captivating story follows Jude, a human girl who is raised in the treacherous world of the Fae. As she navigates the treacherous politics of the Fae court, she must find a way to survive and protect her own heart.
5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (2010): This is the start of the Iron Fey series. When Meghan Chase discovers that she is the daughter of a Fae king, she is thrust into a dangerous world of magical creatures and dark secrets. With romance and danger around every corner, this is a thrilling journey.