Introduction Paragraph: Trying to start an interesting conversation on Tinder can be daunting. Here are 20 conversation starters to help break the ice, spark interest and get the conversation going.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? – This is a great question to get to know someone, as it will give insight into their interests, desires, and dreams.
2. What is your favorite movie of all time? – A classic conversation starter, this question allows you and your match to delve into what movies you like or dislike.
3. What kinds of things do you like to do in your spare time? – This is a great way to find out more about their hobbies and interests, as well as any special skills they might have.
4. If you could be any profession for a day, what would it be? – This opens up an interesting conversation as to why they would want to be this job and what it would feel like to do it.
5. What is your favorite food? – Everyone has a favorite food, so asking this question is a great way to initiate a conversation and discover what they like.
6. Are you a morning person or a night person? – This will tell you more about their personality and lifestyle, as well as how you might plan a date.
7. Do you have any pets? – If they do, you can find out more about their pet and why they chose them. If not, it can lead to an interesting conversation about why they don’t have one.
8. Have you been anywhere interesting lately? – This is a great way to learn about their past and possibly future travels. You can also use this question to ask them about their favorite and least favorite places.
9. What would you do if you had an extra hour each day? – Asking what people would do with extra time gives a glimpse into their priorities and interest, as well as their values.
10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – This is sure to get some interesting stories. It will also show you if they’re willing to take risks or not.
11. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? – This question can start a conversation all about dreams and wishes, and is a great way to get to know someone better.
12. What type of music do you like? – Music is a great way to make connections and get a conversation started. Knowing someone’s favorite genre can help you find common interests.
13. Are you a fan of any sports team? – This is a great conversation starter as you can find out more about the team, their favorite players and strategies.
14. what is something you have recently learned? – Asking this question can tell you a lot about someone’s interests, hobbies and life goals. It can also give insight into what kind of person they are.
15. What is your favorite TV show? – Everyone has at least one show that they are a fan of, so this is a great way to find out more about them without getting too personal.
16. Do you have any hidden talents? – Asking this question is a great way to help someone open up and reveal something they may not usually tell others.
17. What kind of hobbies do you have? – Finding out someone’s hobbies can tell you a lot about them, such as their skills, interests and passions.
18. What is your favorite book? – Books can offer a great insight into someone’s personality and interests. Knowing someone’s favorite book is a great way to get to know them better.
19. What is your favorite memory from childhood? – Everyone has fond memories from childhood, so this is a great way to get to know them and find out more about their life.
20. What is something you would like to learn? – Asking this will show you what someone is striving to learn and the kind of person they are striving to be.