Starting a conversation with your friends can be hard sometimes. Here are 20 great conversation starters for friends to help break the ice!
1. How has your week been so far? – A great way to check in with your friend and find out what’s been happening in their life lately.
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – Fun question to learn something unexpected about your friend and bring a laugh!
3. Would you rather…? – This type of starter encourages your friend to think creatively and come up with interesting answers.
4. What are you currently reading? – If you’re both book lovers this is a great way to delve into a deeper conversation.
5. What did you get up to over the weekend? – This is a simple question and usually provides interesting stories and updates about your friend’s life.
6. What’s your favorite memory from childhood? – This encourages your friend to reminisce and often leads to happy, positive conversations.
7. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received? – This is a great way to open a discussion about meaningful topics.
8. What would you like to know about me? – This is a unique conversation starter that allows your friend to ask the questions.
9. Do you want to hear a funny story? – This conversation starter can be a great way to make your friend laugh.
10. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – Fun question to encourage creative ideas and nonsensical scenarios.
11. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go? – Quality conversations often come from discussing dreams and aspirations.
12. What do you think is the most important quality in a friendship? – A thoughtful question that can lead to deeper discussions.
13. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received? – Share stories about memorable gifts and occasions.
14. Who do you admire most in life? – Talking about role models and inspirational people can be inspiring.
15. If you could master one skill, what would it be? – Ask this question to find out what your friend is passionate about.
16. Do you have any interesting hobbies? – A great conversation starter to find out more about your friend’s interests.
17. What’s something you’ve learned recently? – Conversation can delve into a variety of topics depending on what your friend has discovered recently.
18. Do you have any strange habits? – This is a light-hearted question that can lead to some fun stories and revelations.
19. If you could pick a superpower, what would it be? – A fun conversation starter that encourages creativity and imagination.
20. What struggles do you currently face? – This question is meant to encourage support and understanding between friends.