1. Tantra Illuminated: The Philosophy, History, and Practice of a Timeless Tradition by Christopher D. Wallis (2013): This book provides an in-depth exploration of the history, philosophy, and practice of tantra, bringing it to life in a way that is both accessible and inspiring. It includes a comprehensive introduction to tantric teachings from the past and present, and a detailed guide to the practice of tantric meditation, sadhana, and ritual.
2. The Bliss of Inner Fire: Heart Practice of the Six Yogas of Naropa by Lama Thubten Yeshe (1998): This book provides an overview of the six yogas of Naropa and their associated practices. It includes detailed explanations of the stages of practice, as well as practical advice for practitioners.
3. The Secret of the Vajra World: The Tantric Buddhism of Tibet by Chögyam Trungpa (2001): In this book, Chögyam Trungpa provides an in-depth exploration of the tantric Buddhist practices of Tibet. He explains the various stages of practice, as well as their associated symbols and rituals.
4. The Kaula Circle of Tantra: The Supreme Path to Divine Union by Rajarshi Muni (2008): This book provides an introduction to the Tantric Kaula path, which is a spiritual practice devoted to the attainment of divine union. It includes detailed instructions on how to perform the rituals and meditations associated with this practice.
5. Tantric Visions of the Divine Feminine: The Ten Mahavidyas by David Kinsley (1997): This book provides an exploration of the ten Mahavidyas, which are the ten aspects of the divine feminine in Hindu tantric tradition. It includes an overview of each of the ten goddesses and their associated practices.
6. Tantra: The Path of Ecstasy by Georg Feuerstein (1998): This book provides an overview of the history and practice of tantra, as well as its philosophical underpinnings. It includes an in-depth exploration of the different tantric paths and their associated rituals and meditations.