1. Genghis Khan and the Making of the Modern World by Jack Weatherford (2004): This book is an in-depth exploration of Genghis Khan and his influence on the world. Weatherford looks at Khan’s military and political tactics, his use of religion and culture, and his impact on world history.
2. Genghis Khan: The Emperor of All Men by John Man (2005): This book looks at Genghis Khan’s rise to power and his reign as the leader of the Mongol Empire. Man examines Khan’s conquests, his military genius, and his legacy.
3. Genghis Khan: His Life and Legacy by Paul Ratchnevsky (1991): This book looks at the life and times of Genghis Khan. Ratchnevsky examines Khan’s military campaigns, his religious views, and his place in world history.
4. Genghis Khan: Life, Death, and Resurrection by John Masson Smith Jr. (2007): Smith looks at the life and legacy of Genghis Khan and his role in the development of the Mongol Empire. He explores the Khan’s tactics, his religious beliefs, and his lasting influence.
5. Genghis Khan: The History of the World Conqueror by Beatrice Manz (2004): Manz looks at the life and legacy of Genghis Khan and his impact on world history. She examines the Khan’s military campaigns, his religious beliefs, and his place in history.