1. Interview with the Vampire (1976): This classic gothic horror novel follows the story of Louis de Pointe du Lac, a vampire who tells his life story to a young journalist. It is the first book of the Vampire Chronicles series, which follows the lives of vampires across centuries.
2. The Vampire Lestat (1985): This second novel in the Vampire Chronicles series follows the life of Lestat de Lioncourt, a vampire who is searching for a way to escape the monotony of immortality and discover the true meaning of life.
3. The Queen of the Damned (1988): In this third book of the Vampire Chronicles series, the vampire Lestat de Lioncourt awakens the ancient vampire queen, Akasha, who seeks to create a new world order of vampires.
4. The Tale of the Body Thief (1992): This fourth installment of the Vampire Chronicles follows the story of Lestat de Lioncourt, who is desperate to find a way to escape the loneliness of immortality. To do this, he makes a deal with a body thief, which leads to unexpected consequences.
5. Memnoch the Devil (1995): In this fifth book of the Vampire Chronicles, Lestat de Lioncourt is taken on a journey by the angel Memnoch in order to discover the secrets of Heaven and Hell.
6. Blood and Gold (2001): The sixth book in the Vampire Chronicles series follows the story of Marius, an ancient vampire who is searching for the secret to eternal life.
7. Blackwood Farm (2002): This stand-alone novel follows the story of Tarquin Blackwood, a young man who is plagued by paranormal events.
8. Blood Canticle (2003): The eighth book of the Vampire Chronicles follows the story of Lestat de Lioncourt as he struggles to find his place in the human world.