1. Sometimes I Lie (2018): Alice Feeney’s debut novel Sometimes I Lie is a gripping psychological thriller full of unexpected twists and turns. Amber Reynolds wakes up in a hospital bed with no memory of how she got there. As she struggles to piece together what happened, she discovers that her life may not be what it seems.
2. I Know Who You Are (2020): In I Know Who You Are, Alice Feeney tells the story of Millie, a woman who finds out that her sister has been living a double life. As Millie investigates her sister’s secrets, she discovers that her own life may not be as secure as she thought.
3. He Said She Said (2021): In He Said She Said, Alice Feeney takes us on a rollercoaster ride of suspense and intrigue. Two people witness a shocking event and make very different statements about what happened. As the story unfolds, it becomes clear that the truth is more complicated than either of them thought.
4. The Ice Beneath Her (2015): In The Ice Beneath Her, Alice Feeney has crafted a thrilling tale of psychological suspense. When a woman discovers that her husband may have been involved in a murder, she must confront her own murky past in order to uncover the truth.
5. You Me Everything (2019): You Me Everything is Alice Feeney’s deeply moving story of a mother and her teenage son on a road trip to uncover the boy’s family history. With its blend of mystery, romance, and family drama, this is a book that will stay with you long after you finish reading.