Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to kick off a meeting and help people get to know one another. Below are 20 ideas for creative and Actually Good Icebreaker questions.
1. If you could bring one item from home to this meeting, what would it be?
2. If you could create a theme song for your life, what would it be?
3. What was an unforgettable moment you’ve experienced in the past year?
4. What was your favorite hobby as a child?
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
6. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What odd skill or talent do you possess?
8. If you could jury-rig something or fix something around the house, what would it be?
9. What book has had the most meaningful impact on you in your life?
10. What is the most irrational fear you have?
11. What creative project have you been working on recently?
12. What is your favorite joke?
13. What educational accomplishment are you most proud of?
14. What was the last movie that you saw and why did you choose to watch it?
15. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
16. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever done?
17. Are you a morning person or a night person?
18. What would you do if you had an extra hour of free time each day?
19. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
20. What would you do on your perfect day?