Introduction: Icebreakers are used to help people get to know each other better, make connections, and create an open and comfortable environment. Here are some creative and interesting icebreaker questions that can help you get the conversation started!
1. If you could pick one superpower, which would you choose and why?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
3. What’s your favorite hobby/pastime?
4. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
5. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and had a million dollars in your bank account?
6. If you could have any dream job, what would it be?
7. Would you rather live in the city or the countryside?
8. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
9. What food do you absolutely hate?
10. Do you have any pet peeves?
11. What would your ideal day look like?
12. What’s your favorite book/movie/TV show?
13. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
14. What was your favorite childhood game or activity?
15. If you could pick any four people to have dinner with, living or dead, who would you choose?
16. If you could learn a new skill in five minutes, what would it be?
17. What’s the best way to spend a free day?
18. Who’s the most inspiring person in your life?
19. If you could choose one superpower to have, what would it be and why?
20. What’s the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?